This Confined Spaces Awareness Course will guide you through all aspects of working in a Confined Space, entry and exit, to safe work and rescue procedures. Our comprehensive course will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module. You should check with your employer to see whether or not you need Confined Spaces Training, and to which level of training you will be required to achieve.
This courses consists of 12 chapters and a final exam. Once you pass your exam, you may print your certificates of completion (wallet & wall sized).
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand:
- What is a Confined Space?
- How to Safely Enter a Confined Space
- Worker and Employer Responsibilities
- Hazard Recognition and Prevention
- Safe Work and Rescue Procedures