This Safe Driving Course will guide you through all aspects of Safe Driving, from basic driver safety and vehicle safety, to hazards and controls.
Our comprehensive course will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module. The course has been designed help drivers understand important parts of road and vehicle safety and improve overall safety related driving and vehicles.
This course will help employers with maintaining due diligence in ensuring that all drivers understand the specifics of safe driving. After completion of this course you will be issued a certificate of completion.
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand:
- Basic driver safety and vehicle maintenance
- Different types of vehicle safety features
- What a safe driver needs to do while driving any type of vehicle
- Road hazards and how controls are used to minimize risk
Safe Driving Key Points:
- Driver safety is both the responsibility of the worker and employer
- Drivers, vehicles and the road all present unique hazards
- All employers are required to show due diligence in ensuring their employees are trained for Safe Driving
- Access Safety’s Safe Driving Course can help you stay OHS compliant
Who Needs Safe Driving Training?
There are a wide variety of industries that require their workers to be trained in Safe Driving, including but not limited to:
- Oil and Gas
- Health care