This Online Forklift Safety Course will guide you through all aspects of Forklift Safety, from Pre-Operation Inspection to Stability. Our comprehensive course will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module.
This course has been designed to meet and exceed Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines. By completing this course you can improve your knowledge of forklift safety in the workplace. By doing both theory and practical on-site training the employer is doing their “Due Diligence” in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
- How to Safely Operate Forklifts
- How to perform Daily Maintenance and Inspections of Forklifts
- Pointing out Potential Hazards involving Forklift Operation
- How to Handle Loads and keep the Forklift Stable
Key Points on Forklift Safety:
- A forklift is also known as a Powered Industrial Truck
- Forklifts are used by many industries to transport and lift heavy loads
- Anyone operating a forklift is required to be trained on safe use, safety work practices, and operation of equipment
- It is recommended that employers provide practical training to their employees to ensure the employee is proficient while using the machine as well as knowledgable about how to safely operate the forklift