Occupational Health and Safety For Workers
This Occupational Health and Safety Awareness (OHSA) course for Workers will help you gain a better understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act. Your employer must offer you this training as soon as practicable.
The Ontario regulation 297/13 requires everyone covered under the Occupational Health and Safety Act to take an Occupational Health and Safety Awareness Training Course.
This course consists of 4 chapters and a final test. Once you pass the final test, you can print your certificates of completion (wall & wallet sized variations)
A supervisory OHSA course is also available. Click here for more information.
By the end of this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Know and describe the duties and rights of workers.
- Describe the duties of employers and supervisors.
- Identify common workplace hazards.
- Recognize that occupational illnesses may occur immediately or be delayed.
- Describe the requirement for instruction on the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System and hazardous products.